Come join your fellow boaters! We're looking for folks just like you that are interested in yachting. We're a volunteer organization built around 3 main pillars: sharing our passion for the sea, improving our navigation and seamanship, and creating an environment for like-minded sailors to enjoy the beautiful area we sail in.
The benefits of membership are many:
- Use of waterfront facility
- Full access to Club's social functions.
- Use of club watercraft (sail: 420s, Opti, JY and more, paddboards, Boston Whaler and inflatable dinghies)
- Exclusive use of launch service operated by professional and licensed operators
- Discounts on Junior Sailing
- Opportunities to race in small and large boats
- Full list of Club Amenities (click here)
Here's your next step in joining us:
- Learn more about the club and all its glory
- Express your interest in becoming a member below.
We'll invite you down the club or next event so you can meet members, learn more about our club and tour the facility. It will be easy to see why the North Cove Yacht Club can be your new home away from home.
Only cruising by? Stop in and pull up any mooring in North Cove with a yellow ribbon indicating it's available for 3 nights at no fee. Even better? For just $40 per day, you can have access to NCYC launch and amenities. Inquire via VHF channel 78a or 860-388-9132.
We're a short walk away from shopping, world-class restraunts and more.
Port – North Cove, Old Saybrook. (41 17' 4" N, 72 22' 0" W)
Facilities – Waterfront docks (including watersports dock), launch, 150 person capacity Clubhouse with full kitchen, showers, restrooms and an amazing deck, grills and more
Fleet – 420s, Dyers, Optis, Hobie Cat, Windsurfers, kayaks, SUPs and more
Small boat sailing
Relaxing on deck
Picinic table dining on deck
Pot luck Dinners
In the News
Brochure from 2012 (pdf)
Soundings story on the club (pdf)
Shoreline Times story (pdf)